DENVER, COLORADO, October 8, 2014 – Xanterra Parks & Resorts, the country’s largest and oldest national park concessioner, has been forced to take legal action against the National Park Service (NPS) in protest against...
- M 4.8 - 24 km SSE of Finschhafen, Papua New Guinea
- M 5.0 - 3 km NW of Thrapsanón, Greece
- M 4.9 - southeast of the Loyalty Islands
- M 5.8 - 6 km SSE of Hukay, Philippines
- M 6.1 - Kermadec Islands region
- M 6.7 - 15 km WNW of Tingloy, Philippines
- M 4.8 - 273 km NE of Santa Cruz das Flores, Portugal
- M 4.9 - 155 km NW of Constitución, Chile
- M 5.1 - 42 km W of Gizo, Solomon Islands
- M 5.3 - 199 km NW of Tobelo, Indonesia
- M 4.6 - 53 km SW of Puerto El Triunfo, El Salvador
- M 4.8 - 166 km SE of Hihifo, Tonga
- M 4.6 - 265 km E of Levuka, Fiji
- M 4.7 - Vanuatu region
- M 5.5 - south of Tonga
- AVO Great Sitkin ORANGE/WATCH - Unrest continues. No explosive activity detected. AVO raised the aviation Color Code to ...
- AVO Gareloi YELLOW/ADVISORY - Unrest continues. No explosive activity detected. Clouds obscured views of the volcano.
- AVO Cleveland YELLOW/ADVISORY - Unrest continues. No explosive activity detected. Clouds obscured views of the volcano. ...
- AVO Pavlof YELLOW/ADVISORY - Seismic tremor observed over the past 24 hours. No explosive activity detected.
- AVO Semisopochnoi YELLOW/ADVISORY - Unrest continues. No explosive activity detected. Robust steaming from the active ...
- CVO Cascade Range GREEN/NORMAL - All volcanoes are at normal levels.
- HVO Mauna Loa YELLOW/ADVISORY - Mauna Loa is not erupting. Seismicity remains slightly above background.
- HVO Kilauea YELLOW/ADVISORY - Kīlauea Volcano is no longer erupting. No lava at the surface. Low activity levels.
- CALVO GREEN/NORMAL - CA volcanoes at normal background levels of seismicity and deformation during past week.
- AVO Veniaminof GREEN/NORMAL - Monitored staus restored to GREEN/NORMAL this week.
- Loading stock data...
Login / Profile
News by the date