- M 4.9 - Kermadec Islands region
- M 4.8 - 16 km NNE of Banjar Wangsian, Indonesia
- M 4.8 - 96 km SSE of Hengchun, Taiwan
- M 4.5 - 125 km SW of Singkil, Indonesia
- M 5.1 - South Sandwich Islands region
- M 4.8 - 12 km SSE of Shahrak-e Pābedānā, Iran
- M 4.7 - 58 km NNW of Rukungiri, Uganda
- M 4.6 - 124 km W of Ternate, Indonesia
- M 4.9 - 128 km ENE of Kuril’sk, Russia
- M 4.9 - 86 km ENE of Scarborough, Trinidad and Tobago
- M 4.6 - 59 km WSW of Lago Puelo, Argentina
- M 4.5 - 51 km NNW of Dire Dawa, Ethiopia
- M 4.8 - 121 km SSW of Pagar Alam, Indonesia
- M 4.6 - 109 km NE of Savannah Bight, Honduras
- M 4.5 - 131 km SE of Pondaguitan, Philippines
- AVO Great Sitkin ORANGE/WATCH - Lava dome growth continued, with flow lobes overtopping the south and west crater rim ...
- AVO Cleveland YELLOW/ADVISORY - No eruptive activity detected this week.
- AVO Pavlof ORANGE/WATCH - Small explosions detected on one day this week; cloudy in satellite and webcam data most of ...
- AVO Semisopochnoi ORANGE/WATCH - Minor explosions occurred frequently throughout the past week, producing low-level ash ...
- HVO Kilauea ORANGE/WATCH - Kīlauea volcano is erupting; all lava activity is confined within Halemaʻumaʻu, in ...
- CVO Cascade Range GREEN/NORMAL - All volcanoes are at normal levels.
- NMI Pagan UNASSIGNED/UNASSIGNED - No significant volcanic activity detected at Pagan over the last week
- HVO Mauna Loa YELLOW/ADVISORY - Mauna Loa is not erupting. Seismicity remains slightly above background.
- CALVO GREEN/NORMAL - CA volcanoes at normal background levels of seismicity and deformation during past week.
- HVO Loihi Seamount UNASSIGNED/UNASSIGNED - No activity of concern for Lō‘ihi.
- Loading stock data...
Login / Profile
News by the date